Moving to a new country is a big step. Many practical issues need to be resolved and, if you have a family, the move will have a big impact on your spouse and children.
The support provided throughout the process includes:
- online language training and teaching materials for spouses and children,
- applying for residency in the new country,
- obtaining the required medical authorisations,
- finding accommodation,
- finding schools and/or kindergartens for children,
- organising and/or covering the costs of relocation,
- support with finding a job for your spouse/partner,
- assistance in other practical issues.