Register with us
1. The Controller of your personal information is Paragona Polska Sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office at al. Jana Pawła II 29, 00-867 in Warsaw, (hereinafter ‘Controller’). The Controller may be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal information shall only be processed for the purpose of recruitment and answering a given question.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of:
- recruitment is your given consent [pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR],
- sending the answer to the question is implementation of the legitimate interest of the Controller [pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Your personal information can be accessed by our employees, associates, medical institutions, subcontractors and entities providing services to us, who must have access to such information in order to perform their duties.
5. Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of :
- recruitment until you withdraw your consent, but not more than 15 years.
- answering a given question for the period necessary to resolve the query.
6. You have the right to:
- request access to personal information, request rectification or erasure of personal information or restriction of processing of personal information or to object to such processing as well as the right to data portability,
- lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation,
- withdraw of your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfullness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Protecting Personal Data.
7. The provision of personal information is voluntary. Failure to provide required information will result in the inability to participate in recruitment procedures or to receive an answer the given question.
8. Your personal information will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.