Working closely with the University Hospital in Stavanger, we are looking for
general or children psychiatrists!
- A stimulating work environment in an active department with high professional competence and a strong emphasis on quality and user perspective
- Close and good collaboration with other departments, clinics and municipalities
- Good opportunities for research.
- Coverage of moving / commuting expenses
- Wages in accordance with agreement
- 40 h / week Working hours during the day weekdays
- Membership in retirement scheme with good insurance agreements
- Good welfare schemes.
The average psychiatrist gross salary in Norway is 1 841 941 NOK or an equivalent hourly rate of 886 NOK. In addition, they earn an average bonus of 76 441 NOK. At a senior level psychiatrist (8+ years of experience) earns an average salary of 2 366 661 NOK (ca. 19 400 euros gross per month).
Free of charge language course - only 3 months long and mostly ONLINE!
Constant professional development
Permanent employment & generous salary
Support for your family with schools and house-hunting
Resident doctors of last year are welcome to apply
Please contact us for job descriptions and more details!